Pot Mums Care
The shining star of the Autumn season, our Mums are vibrant and full of energy.
With easy care, long lasting blooms, many color options and sizes to suit every need, Aris Keepsake Plants continues to be the one stop shop for high quality mums.
Choose from many rich, vibrant colors and flower forms. We can tailor your order to meet your tastes and color preferences throughout the year.
- Pot mums and Fleurettes will tolerate most light conditions in homes or offices. Bright, indirect light for half a day will give best results.
- Avoid direct afternoon light which can burn the flowers
Mums will perform well at home and office temperatures. Longest life will be obtained at 60 to 65°F. Avoid setting mums on appliances that give off heat, such as a television. Also avoid placement near heater vents or drafty locations that can rapidly dry out the plants.
- Don’t let your mum wilt. Every time a mum wilts, flower life is reduced at least one day.
- Pot mums may require watering every other day, depending on temperature and light levels.
- Water the pot from above until water runs out the bottom of the pot. Remove decorative pot covers and drain excess water. Don’t allow your mum to stand in water for more than a few hours.